We are headed to pet friendly Traverse City, Michigan on May 16. You may still be able to get a site there. Check it out...
From Traverse City we will head directly across the state of Michigan to the Algonac State Park on the St. Clair River where we shall be watching freighters come and go from the ocean to the Great Lakes. Discovered this restaurant that looks like a great place for a dinner out while we are there. Get Algonac details...
All of our 2021 and 2022 events have been scheduled. Reservations can be made for all of the 2021 events, although this late in the game, many campgrounds will be fully booked. We cannot make reservations for 2022 yet but as always, we shall continue to post reminders and well as keep you informed of when to reserve on the newsletters. The girls, Lacy anyway, is already working on 2023. So far we know we will have TWO big road trips with number one being the Lake Superior Circle Tour. This involves driving around all of Lake Superior which means we shall need passports or enhanced drivers licenses with the capability to allow crossing the Canadian border. The second road trip will take us south to New Orleans with many stops in other states inbetween.
Don't forget to check out all the great information on our website, the only website for and the best place to find information on Serro Scotty trailers! Find it here.
- May 16-23, 2021 - Traverse City/Lake Michigan, Michigan
- May 23-25, 2021 - Algonac State Park, Michigan
- Jun 11-16, 2021 - French Creek State Park, Pennsylvania
- Sep 13-19, 2021 - Vogel State Park, Georgia
- Oct 3-8, 2021 - Holly River State Park, West Virginia
- 2022 Events
- May 13-17, 2022 Harper's Ferry, Brunswick, MD
- Jun 10-15, 2022 Turkey Run, Marshall, IN
- Sep 10-20, 2022 Lake Durant, ADK and Lake Erie, Brockton, NY
- Oct 8-18, 2022 Florida, Georgia and South Carolina
- Previous NSSO Camp-out pictures and slideshows
Welcome new members!
- Deborah Collings, Dana Point
- John Vermeersch, Clinton Township
- Benjamin Blevins, Columbia
- Tina Alviar, Round Lake
- George Gulick, Olivebridge
- Michael Mitchell, Parsons
Looking to buy a trailer?
Brandy and Doug were able to get out and camp in South Carolina.
Mark Midkiff got out and camped in Florida.
Catherine Waters bought a 1971 15' Gaucho
Brett Dixon continues to make progress on his 1947 Spartan. 4-legged assistants make the best helpers.
Michael Leichty continues to make great progress on Demetriases Scotty
John Martell continues to make progress
Keyona Fisher added resin to her original countertops - they look great
Michael Mitchell is starting a full rebuild on this 1969 15' HiLander
And Shane Lavoie is getting closer to camping with his project Scotty
Zach Engle is making some exciting progress on his HiLander rebuild