We are returning to the Adirondacks in 2020!
This time we will camp further north than previously so we can take in sights we've not yet been to, for example White Face Mountain. More information on this newly added event.
We started reserving sites for the September 2019 event at the US Niagara Falls on January 15. There are a limited number of sites that are on Lake Ontario so would suggest you reserve right away if you are coming! More info, including pictures of the campsites. Go here for a campground review.
We are camping on the American side. Those who want to cross into Canada to see the Canadian side will need a passport or an enhanced drivers' license.
- May 21-27, 2019 - Calhoun Falls State Park, Calhoun Falls, SC
- July 10-24, 2019 - Alaska
- Sep 11-15, 2019 - Pine Grove Furnace State Park, Gardners, PA
- Oct 15-19, 2019 - Niagara Falls, NY
- Apr 13-17, 2020 - Scottys on the Mississippi, Arkansas
- Jun 1-5, 2020 - Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Ohio
- Sep 4-13, 2020 - Lake Eaton State Park in the Adirondacks
- Oct 1-10, 2020 - Michigan Great Lakes-Three Stops
- Previous NSSO Camp-out pictures and slideshows
Welcome new members!
- Frank Reed, Lake Havasu City
- Keely Rusinov and Chad DeGroot, Maitland
- Dave Worden, Lexington
- Robert Zeuner, Livonia
- Mary Seneker, Springfield
- Maria Gustis, Pottsville
- David March, Narvon
- Marian Duke, North Augusta
- Ruby Beckingham, San Antonio
- Bill and Ryan Peterson, Fort Worth
- Elaine and Doug Hurst, Port Republic
Looking to buy a trailer?
We won't recommend any particular restoration shop. But we do provide guidelines to help your search. See our guidelines...
The Watsons finished their Scotty and found chair webbing to match it!
The Morrises have finished as well
The Heddens camped at Hunting Island in South Carolina
The Prusses camped at Apopka, Florida
New member Kathryn Gionet is getting started on her project
As is new member Kel Lee
Lisa Wood is making progress on her Trunkback
Darrell Bloodworth is too
And so are Dan and April Speed