We are heading to Acadia National Park on September 12. You may still be able to book a site at Smuggler's Den.
Starved Rock State Park in Illinois will be our second stop on our Road Trip West to Iowa in October. See more...
In November we will camp on Skidaway Island in Savannah, Georgia. One of our side trips will be to climb the 178 steps in the Tybee Island Lighthouse. Tybee is a coastal island on the south side of the Savannah River where it enters the Atlantic. The views from the top of the light are amazing. We will hope a ship is entering the river for the 17 mile journey up to the Port of Savannah. Still may be a site or two available.
- Sep. 10-18, 2017 - Road Trip to Acadia National Park, ME
- Oct 1-8, 2017 - Road Trip West to Iowa
- Nov 14-19, 2017 - Skidaway Island State Park, Savannah, GA
- May 22-28, 2018 - Fall Creek Falls, Van Buren, TN
- Sep 9-16, 2018 - Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, Honor, MI
- Nov 3-10, 2018 - Road Trip South (MS and KY)
- See Previous NSSO Camp-out pictures and slideshows
Welcome new members!
- Beverly Walton, Little Rock
- Shelby Proie, Fort Walton Beach
- Karen Southwick, Sharpsburg
- Crystal MClain and David Presutte with Liesel, Bristol
- Teresa Ziolkowski, Chesterville
- Steven Arnold, Hudson Falls
- William Deluke, Duanesburg
- Michelle and Chris Cerino, Wadsworth
- John Thompson, Greenville
- Lorrie Shumaker, Buckingham
Looking to buy a trailer?
We won't recommend any particular restoration shop. But we do provide guidelines to help your search. See our guidelines...
Dee Lind found the perfect use for a long held set of drawers from a vintage Singer sewing machine. Very nice Dee!
The Zens are headed to Big Sur
David Simon is readying for paint
Wes Janz's "Hootie" is almost ready to roll
Jason and Pam Little with their '62 on Prince Edward Island
Leslie Gillert's looking like a HiLander again
This lovely family from Ohio who has visted many of our events Scottyless over the years has finished their rebuild and is out and about. We hope to see them at one of our events again soon. Dick?
The Provosts were at Rollins Pond in the Adirondacks with the Alligator Army