Still time to book at Lake Durant for a fun time in the Adirondacks. Lake Durant is a non-electric campground, so come prepared. Still time to book for Letchworth, which has electric. Check out the links below for more information.
- Sep 8-14, 2013 - Lake Durant - Adirondacks, Blue Mountain Lake, NY
- Oct 3-6, 2013 - Letchworth State Park, Castile, NY
- Dec 23-29, 2013 - Skidaway Island State Park, Savannah, GA
- Feb. 15, 2014 - Fifth annual Winter Camp-in, Anywhere You Are!
- April 12-18, 2014 - Shenandoah River State Park, Bentonville, VA
- May 22-26, 2014 - Flintlock Campground, Boone, NC
- Aug. 21-24, 2014 - Lake Francis State Park, Pittsburg, NH
- Sep. 10-14, 2014 - Buck's Pocket State Park, Grove Oak, AL
- Oct. 17-19, 2014 - Old Man's Cave (Hocking Hills), Logan, OH
- Dec 22-28, 2014 - Myakka River State Park, Lake Sarasota, FL
- Sep 7-11, 2016 - Returning to Acadia National Park
- See Previous NSSO Camp-out pictures
- Check out Non-NSSO sponsored camp-outs & pictures
Bill and Kat and many other NSSO members camped together at Natural Tunnel State Park in Virginia
Nathan and family camped at The Promised Land
with their Apache and other trailers, including a Scotty
Nancy and Mabel had their three Scottys with
Butch and Pam and their Scotty and Boles Aero
at Gilmore Car Museum Red Barn Spectacular
The NSSO camped on Lake Superior in the beautiful Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. See more pics...
Don and Jane participated in a vintage rally
in Brattleboro, VT
Welcome Thirteen New Members from Ten States
- Michele Pappagallo, Hot Springs
- Sheree Rodriguez, Vacaville
- Sheila Weaver, Aguanga
- Fred Landers, Newington
- Bruce Magrath, East Hampton
- Erin Palmisano, Granville
- Wayne Schaefer, Ravenna
- Don & Elaine Hollingsworth, Travelers Rest
Looking to buy or sell a trailer?
The NSSO is very picky when it comes to recommending trailer restorers. and we recommend only the best. That does not, however, negate your due diligence when contracting with someone to restore or make repairs to your trailer. More info...
Retro/Trailer Sites, Blogs &Online Magazines
953 members on our Facebook "Page" and our Facebook "Group" has 514 members. Join us now to get in on all the Scotty talk and fun!
Join our Facebook Group
In June and July we had over 11,000 unique visitors, who made over 27,000 visits and viewed over 77,600 pages. 44% of our visitors are returning visitors and 56% are new visitors. They spend an average of 4:39 minutes per visit.
Our visitors are all over the USA and quite a lot in Canada
Jane and Don welcomed new
grandson August Brian Errol
Amanda with her Scotty in Alaska
Ashley camping in Gloucester, NC
The Brinks visited South Dakota
The Bullards got out and about
Cathy's first time out with the Scotty
The Dixons got out and camped
The Dobbs camped at Buck's Pocket
State Park in Alabama. The NSSO will be here in September, 2014!
The Franks camped along the Potomac
Heather's Scotty Pearl's interior
Suzi's Scotty Fancy Free's interior
Ian ordered wings for his Scotty from
Tyler Bessette, a Shasta guy who is now offering Scotty wings
Check out Joseph's polish job
on his 1960 Scotty
Joy made her first major trip to Boyne, MI
Kathy is out and about in her beautiful Scotty, rebuilt
by Mark Denlinger
The LaRue's camped at Woodward
Leslie with her Scotty Roamin
The Tittles camped in Ouray, CO