who we are
Camp-outs and Rallies
gatherings and events
classy cruising and more
Serro Scotty timeline
Join the NSSO
how to become a member
Rebuilds and Restores
what others have done
what we have used
people we endorse
buy NSSO/Scotty apparal
have a question?
Hoot and Howl - Salisbury Beach, MA, Oct. 19-21
This event is hosted by Heidi and David Rowell of MA and is a joint NSSO, SSCE, and Tearjerkers gathering.
- Friday Oct. 19 - Sunday Oct. 21
- Once again Salisbury Beach State Reservation
- Friday evening ice breaker near beer, non-alcohol wine and mock-tails (ahem...)
- Saturday morning group hot foods Brunch
- Saturday evening Potluck Dinner
- Yankee Gift Exchange* after the Potluck
- Group Campfire
- Sunday morning cold breakfast and pack-up
- All the rest of the time fun, frivolity, walks on the beach, antique shopping, sightseeing...
Everything will be open- all the bathrooms, camp store, dump station, water at each campsite, etc.
Reservations at www.reserveamerica.com. We'll put the White House in the same location as last fall, the large vacant spot near the bathrooms (B 36, 38). Try for sites in rows A, B, and C and don't daly on making your reservations so we can all be together.
Please email or call Heidi with any questions . She will be sending out a list of things they need folks to bring. You will be asked to sign up for breakfast food, etc. with the hope that we will break even and won't need to collect any $ from folks there.
Let Heidi know you're coming and what your campsite number is...
Heidi, David and Katie
Who is coming from the NSSO
- Ken, site A14
- Barbara & John, A19
- Eric, Joe & Morris, site A25
- Jane, Don & Maggie, site A27
- Dominic, Ray & Marlee, site A31
- Nancy K. & Mabel, site A33
- Nancy & Stephen P., site A34
- Jane J., site A36
- Sally & Don, A37
- Tim, Melissa & Charlie, site A39
- Gizella, Trixie & Gracie, site A50
- Kevin, site ?
- RI Rob, site ?
- Heidi, David & Katie, site ?
- Bruce & Jackie, site B17
- Loretta & Andy, site B18
- Katie, site B31
- Jackie & Dwayne, site B38
- Theresa, site B40
- Cindy, site B42
- Frankie A., site C34
- Peter & Nancy, site C36
* Yankee Gift Exchange - bring a wrapped gift ($10-15). It can be camping or trailer related, or just plain funny. Names are drawn as to who selects first. First person chooses and opens a gift. Second person chooses and opens a gift and can keep their's or exchange with the first person. This goes on until all gifts are opened when the first person gets to keep what they have or take someone else's. Lots of fun!